Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tate Forcier and Montana

I will try to get up a few posts on recruiting and previews of next season, but I am still working on it. But for now the big news I am watching is the transfer of Michigan Quarterback, Tate Forcier. Earlier he had several places in mind including three teams in the FCS: Montana, Florida A&M, and South Carolina State. Now he has narrowed his list and it still includes Montana.

I think Montana might actually have the upper hand because if he does not go there then he is going to spend another season on the bench, and we have seen how that did not go over very well with Tate at Michigan. This would be a big catch for Montana, and they outlasted those other schools from warmer climates. Tate in fact was at Michigan so does not seem to be avoiding cold temps. Some of those other schools listed might not be good places for him either. I think Kansas State may end up being the stiff competition, but I am hopeful Tate will come down to play FCS football.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment